Posted by : Kuromi Wednesday 22 June 2016

Sorry for low resolution image... making do with slow lines
Hey guys, Kuromi's back! I know these days I'm getting slower on updating stuffs on my blog. The main reason for that is the internet reception here in my hostel (or dorms if you wish to call it) was really slow and I can't find any materials to talk about. However, fret not for I will always try my best to bring some new contents to you, my loyal readers. For those who frequented my blogs even during my hiatus times, I am truly grateful.

Anyways, recently I've managed to watch the OVA episodes of one of my favourite comedy series. That's right, Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA. Seriously, I still don't know the reason for that random asterisk at in the title, is it supposed to be a gag? Nevermind.

The story (if it really does have... I think it does) revolves before the graduation of the Student President and Secretary, Shino and Shichijou. As usual, the series are just a bunch of short slice of life moments with heavy inuendo jokes and the such. 

If I talked too much then I would just spoil the series too much. And since there's nothing really noteworthy anywhere in the episodes (I thought there were at several points, until it was rained down by another goddamn inuendo joke), I might as well just put up some 'not so' spoiling images below with captions and stuffs:

I've actually searched for what is it... lesson learnt, in a good way.

I try not to search what's that supposed to really mean
She had one!?
I wish I had a cousin like this...
This really got my hopes up. Damnit, Shino!
As you can see, the OVA is pretty much just like the regular series (minus the pixelated stuffs from before, but some still do). Dirty jokes everywhere and the tsukommi (comments/comebacks) by Tsuda, Tsuzu and other 'normal' characters made it even better. I've just barely got into like three episodes of it so I don't know myself when will it end.

However, it doesn't really matter that much. Because the real reason for me watching this series again, besides the stomach bursting jokes, is the best girl of the series for me, Mitsuba-chan!

Now I shall spam you with her bright self! Prepare to be blinded by light! (Please forgive that Final Fantasy XIII reference there)





Concentrating...
Best girl changing. Hey!
You're feeble enough.



That glomp... is truly 'glomp'!


Best girl in swimsuit!

YES!!

So.... BRIGHT!!
It's so briiiiight! Best girl for the win! I hope you guys can share with me to bask in her light. She's been my favourite in the series since the first season. I'm so glad she had a lot of screen time even in the OVAs. I just can't stand her cuteness. I am so gonna watch the rest and hoping to see her more!

Well that's all for me for now. I hope you guys survived this 'image flood' post. I don't know if you guys like it this way or not, tell me your views on these kind of post in the comments below or on the official Facebook page (top screen, in the header). This is more like a rant post instead of a review. 

I may be off again for a few days or so, but I'll make sure to write for weekly and monthly posts, so don't worry. I hope to see you guys again next time. Kuromi, signing out and as always, keep on reading.

Leave a Reply

I'm all ears guys. Let's discuss stuff!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © OtaKuromi - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -