Posted by : Kuromi Sunday 22 May 2016


Hello guys, Kuromi here! It's time for a quick look on upcoming Summer 2016 anime. Today features one of the anime that taken the storm in the anime community using its best trait, of course, fanservice. The anime was titled Masou Gakuen Hybrid x Heart (Eng: Hybrid × Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia). Produced by Kadokawa.

You guys might probably know already, but nevertheless, I will say it. I am pretty lazy (lol). So here's the synopsis of the show:

The story centers around Hida Kizuna, who visits the strategic defense academy Ataraxia at his big sister's request. "There, he encounters Chidorigafuchi Aine, a girl piloting the magical armor Zerosu. Aine suddenly pulls off her clothes before Kizuna's eyes. "Don't look, you pervert—" "No, you're the one?!" However, a communique about a serious mission arrives from Kizuna's sister. The mission—to rub Aina's chest?! Actually, Kizuna has the power to level up a girl through indecent acts. With a battle against another world, the future depends on this power.

Yes, that's right people, it's that time of the year again. So prepare your tissue boxes for those who watched these kinds of anime for the, uh, plot. Coincidentally, at my place here, Malaysia, it will be the fasting season for the Muslims. Guess I can enjoy this piece all to myself. Kah kah kah! 

Anyways, below is the PV Trailer of the anime:


As you can see, the anime's all about oppais and oshiris (if you understand that, good for ya'). It could even rival with High School DxD (can't believe I actually mention that one here).

I really don't mind watching these kinds of anime even though I sure hell well aware the story would be pretty shitty (it is a kind of guilty pleasures for me. And I mean pleasure).

Also, the artstyle is pretty nice. Vibrant colours and stuff, probably the next AMV fodder after Kyoukai no Kanata. The opening song, like in the trailer, had already caught a lot of people's interest. One of them is me, of course. But I know that's not what you're concern with aren't ya', you sick pervert.

I haven't really got to know when's the actual date of airing, but it would be around late July and early August. (Kill me if I'm incorrect). What is certain is that Shokugeki no Soma Season 2 will be airing around the same time as Masou Gakuen HxH

So that's it for now. Stock up your tissues and oil cause' I might do episode by episode reviews of it soon. See you guys soon, and keep on reading.

Leave a Reply

I'm all ears guys. Let's discuss stuff!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © OtaKuromi - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -