Posted by : Kuromi Friday 20 May 2016

Hey guys, welcome to Kuromi's Sound Selection for May 2016. In this segment, I will be posting the songs I've listened to and the latest anisong/ doujin music released recently. This will be a monthly post, so stay tuned for next month's selection. 

Below is the list of songs I frequently listen to this month:





  • Give me!! by Kurono Kiria / Tsubasa Oribe (CV: Nanjo Yoshino / Minase Inori)


I know, I know, two songs came from the Wii U game Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem: Genei Ibunroku #FE. Can't blame me for being both Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem hardcore fan. Though, I haven't really played it (I'm too poor to get a Wii U), I've listen to most of the songs from the game. I might hassle a friend of mine again, too bad he doesn't have Wii U as well. Oh well. *Lie down, try not to cry, cry a lot*

On the other hand, I'll bring in news from the music industry, where below is the list of newly released doujin music albums. (Links direct to J-List, so NSFW stuff might pop up here and there beside to the albums):




 DREAM TO MUSIC TOHO

A collection of remixes mostly contributed by IOSYS. The pumped up moe-techno is catchy enough to leave you humming the funky melodies after hearing this collection.


Secret Hunter / SOUND HOLIC 

Produced by Sound Holic, featuring 709sec, this is another collection of songs from everyone's favourite shooting game, Touhou

innocence / kimino-museum


Fresh from the most recent Reitaisai Touhou festival, this is another high quality collection of doujin music from Touhou by Zun.


NANA HOLIC / SOUND HOLIC Best Album 1


The popular doujin music group Sound Holic and doujin vocal star, Nana Takahashi have produced their first Best album! With a list of famous songs by Zun, this is a must have for any Touhou fans out there. I personally digging this one right now. I'll feature it on next month's Kuromi's Sound Selection

So that's it for this month's Kuromi's Sound Selection, if you guys have the time, hit the like button on my Facebook page or join OtaKuromi's Google Spaces to catch additional infos and rants from me. Until next month, see you guys again in Kuromi's Sound Selection keep on reading.

Leave a Reply

I'm all ears guys. Let's discuss stuff!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © OtaKuromi - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -