Posted by : Kuromi Monday 23 May 2016

Good morning people, Kuromi here. Today it we'll be looking into another hobby of mine which is Trading Card Games (TCG). I'll be talking about stuffs going on in the TCG related updates that I follow, be it related to me or just plain news. So today, I'll be sharing you about the stuff I got from hanging out at the local card shop around my place.


P4U Amagi Yukiko 3rd card sleeves in pack


First of all, as the above shown, I got myself Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4's best girl (to me that is), Amagi Yukiko. The illustration features her from Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena (Eng: Persona 4 Arena). The size is of standard third sleeve, though, I use it as first like a normal card sleeves. The sleeves are high grade sleeves, meaning it is thicker than standard, the surface feels smooth but not plastic-like. All in all, it is pretty durable. Below I show you more pictures of it:


The game title and Amagi Yukiko's name written in Japanese
It's not Shin Megami Tensei without Jack Frost!
 

The sleeves cost me around RM45 ($11.05 , yeah, Malaysian currency dropped down hard). But it was worth the price, to me at least. It is an exclusive sale so I just HAD to get it. There are other Persona characters too like Mitsuru, Aigis, even Labyrs. But first, I need to get Yukiko-tan!

Next on the list, another sleeve. But this one I've traded it with a friend, along with some Cardfight Vanguard cards.
Fortune Arterial: Moonlight Cradle sleeves

G-Guardian: Goddess of Seven Colours, Iris

Sacred Flame Ultimate Regalia, Demeter
All of the above are traded with some of my own cards, except for the G-Guardian cards. I got it off cheap from a friend. The usual price is RM20 ($4.90), but I got it for RM5 ($1.20) each. I got two, so you do the math. Finally my Genesis clan deck feels a lot safer, but not until I got myself some Sentinel Guard cards. But I'll get it eventually.

Well that's all for today's TCG Corner. I'll see you guys again soon and keep on reading.

Leave a Reply

I'm all ears guys. Let's discuss stuff!

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © OtaKuromi - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -